Tilray produces a wide range of cultivars to meet patient needs including indicas, sativas, hybrids, and CBD-rich varieties. Medical cannabis is available in two primary forms: extracts and dried flower. Each can be administered or consumed via a variety of methods. We take a scientific approach to product development. Our product line focuses on active ingredients and standardized, well-defined preparations. We use formulations and delivery formats that are intended to allow for consistent and measured dosing, and we test all of our products for potency and purity. Each of our commercial products is developed with comprehensive analysis and thorough documentation, including stability profiles, certificates of analysis, monographs and drug master files.
- Whole flower medical cannabis: Tilray cultivates more than 50 strains to meet patient needs in THC-dominant, CBD-dominant or balanced varieties.
- Ground flower medicinal cannabis: Milled medical cannabis in THC-dominant, CBD-dominant or balanced varieties.
- Full-spectrum medical cannabis oral solutions: Tilray medicinal cannabis oral solutions are produced in THC-dominant, CBD-dominant or balanced varieties. The extracts can be used in a dropper or taken as a capsule.
- Purified medical cannabis oral solutions: Tilray purified oral solutions and capsules undergo a state-of-the-art cold extraction process designed to preserve cannabinoid and terpene content, delivering a pure, aromatic and effective pharmaceutical-grade product.
- Clinical Compounds: Tilray is proud to partner with world-leading hospitals and universities to develop and produce precisely crafted study drugs to study the efficacy of medicinal cannabis for a variety of conditions.